Klaviyo E-mail marketer
Freelance / Remote
Why working with us?
Joining SugarNova is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the best performance marketing team in Belgium & the UK.
You can learn a lot and progress your career at a fast pace if you can prove you have the right skills, drive and mindset.
And when you ever leave SugarNova, you will have become a better entrepreneur.
With us you will build the knowledge, the skills and the experience to succeed in whatever your next challenge will be.
- You will be part of a high performing team and be surrounded by ambitious, driven and fun people who always push themselves to become better and aim higher.
- You will become a real performance marketer (if you aren’t yet so), work with the best performance marketers, be coached by our experts and trained by world-class programs like Quantum Growth.
- You will build your own career track and define your own objectives and development plan every 6 months.
- Connect with your colleagues during lunches, parties and squad dinners!
- You can fly with us to work in the sun next to a swimming pool during one of our team-travels.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be part of the digital marketing team and responsible for the day-to-day management of everything email related and use Klaviyo to understand it inside out and utilise all of the functionality available. You will manage email automation, optimising the abandonment campaigns to maintain and improve overall performance.Creating engaging, beautiful and high-converting content within email sends and landing pages is also a responsibility that will fall to the email specialist. You’ll work alongside the wider marketing and retail teams to support new product launches, sale campaigns and product trends and produce regular reports on email performance delivering against metrics such as OR, CTR, revenue, CR etc.
What Experience You Will Need To Apply
- At least 2 years of email marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Klaviyo
- Understanding and experience of HTML/CSS Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to see projects through to the end
- Flexibility with change and last-minute updates
- A self-starter who takes the initiative and figures out things on your own
Is this what you're looking for?
At SugarNova, we value talented people who make a real impact:
- You have a performance mindset and get sh*t done.
- You have 2-5 years of e-mail marketing experience (html and/or plain text), ideally in a digital agency.
- You’re curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself.
- You find a solution to every problem.
- You’re an effective communicator.
- You take ownership of your life, your work, your projects, your wins and your failures.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
- You are in CET or GBT timezone most of the time.
- Last but not least, you’re fun to work with and you love a good laugh!
What we have to offer
- A competitive per project base fee based on your skills & performance.
- Flexible work hours
- Full remote. Perfect if you want to escape the Belgian/UK weather to work a few weeks in the sun!
- And WAY more!