Fulltime / Remote
Why working with us?
Joining SugarNova is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the best growth marketing team in Belgium & the UK.
You can learn a lot and progress your career at a fast pace if you can prove you have the right skills, drive and mindset.
And when you ever leave SugarNova, you will have become a better entrepreneur.
With us you will build the knowledge, the skills and the experience to succeed in whatever your next challenge will be.
- You will be part of a high performing team and be surrounded by ambitious, driven and fun people who always push themselves to become better and aim higher.
- You will become a real performance marketer (if you aren’t yet so), work with the best growth marketers, be coached by our experts and trained by world-class programs like Quantum Growth.
- You will build your own career track and define your own objectives and development plan every 6 months.
- Connect with your colleagues during lunches, parties and squad dinners!
- You can fly with us to work in the sun next to a swimming pool during one of our team-travels.
As a Performance Marketer at SugarNova, you will work on multiple client projects with each their own growth objective. Projects can be focused on B2B, B2C, e-commerce, lead generation, recruitment, market validation.
Together with your squad you will design, execute, analyze and optimize experiments for these projects.
- Paid advertising on mainly Google Ads.
- Write converting copy for landing pages and drive traffic to them.
- Perform A/B testing and multi-variate testing on visuals, copy and angles and find the best performing one for your target audience.
- Optimize your ROI and/or ROAS.
- Set up tracking and analytics.
- Report, analyze and make data-driven decisions.
Is this what you're looking for?
At SugarNova, we value talented people who make a real impact:
- You have a performance mindset and get sh*t done.
- You have 2-5 years of paid acquisition experience (social and/or search), ideally in a digital agency.
- You’re curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself.
- You find a solution to every problem.
- You’re an effective communicator.
- You take ownership of your life, your work, your projects, your wins and your failures.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
- You are in CET or GBT timezone most of the time.
- Last but not least, you’re fun to work with and you love a good laugh!
What we have to offer
- A competitive salary based on your skills & performance.
- More vacation days then the rest.
- Flexible work hours
- Full remote. Perfect if you want to escape the Belgian/UK weather to work a few weeks in the sun!
- And WAY more!